[Liste-proml] =?iso-8859-1?Q?D=E9lai_suppl=E9mentaire_-_CFP:_workshop_*Intelligent_Agen?=ts in Urban Simulations and Smart Cities* , ECAI 2012]

Vincent Corruble Vincent.Corruble at lip6.fr
Mar 29 Mai 21:55:20 CEST 2012

(Désolé pour d'éventuelles réceptions multiples)

Prenant en compte plusieurs requêtes de contributeurs potentiels, les
organisateurs ont décidé de repousser la date limite de soumission
d'articles pour le workshop ECAI *Intelligent Agents in Urban Simulations
and Smart Cities*. La nouvelle date limite est le mercredi 6 juin 2012.

                       Call For Papers
*Intelligent Agents in Urban Simulations and Smart Cities*
workshop at ECAI-2012
Montpellier, France, August 27 or 28, 2012
http://www-poleia.lip6.fr/~corruble/IAUSSCws/Home.html

In this workshop, we intend to address specific methodological and
technological issues raised by the deployment of agents in rich
environments such as
virtual cities. We will welcome contributions tackling issues related to
reactive agents, cognitive architectures, the capacity to scale up to
handle thousands or hundreds of thousands of agents, the ability to
simulate realistic group behaviors which might be judged non rational,
etc., all in the context of urban agents. We will also welcome
contributions showcasing original applications of agent and multi-agent
technologies within urban simulations, be it for design, planning,
education, training, or entertainment.

Worskhop Chairs:
Vincent Corruble (contact), Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris 6),
France
Fabio Carrera, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), USA
Stephen Guerin, Santa Fe Complex, USA

Important Dates:
*6 June 2012*: Workshop paper submission deadline
28 June 2012: Notifications to authors (subject to modification)
13 July 2012: Submissions of camera-ready copies of selected papers
27 or 28 August 2012: Workshop date

Submission information:
12 page max. submissions, Springer Verlag LNCS conference format

Contact:
Vincent Corruble (iaussc2012 at easychair.org)
workshop page: http://www-poleia.lip6.fr/~corruble/IAUSSCws/Home.html