[Liste-proml] ARES 2007 Workshop Call for papers Submission Deadline : November 19, 2006

Nguyen Manh Tho tho at ifs.tuwien.ac.at
Lun 25 Sep 11:46:53 CEST 2006

Apologies for multiple copies due to cross postings.

Please send to interested colleagues and students.

| The Second International Conference on Availability,               |

|           Reliability and Security (AReS)                          |

|ARES 2007-"The International Security and Dependability Conference" |

|           April 10th – April 13th, 2007                            |

|      Vienna University of Technology, Austria                      |

|            http://www.ares-conf.org                                |

|           http://www.ares-conference.eu                            |

ARES 2007 Workshops Call for Papers

====================================

In conjunction with the ARES 2007 conference, a number of workshops

will be organized. We are very indebted for the effort of workshop's

organizers and workshop's PC members. Proceedings of the ARES 2007

workshops will be published by IEEE Computer Society Press.

* Workshop 1: Second International Workshop “Dependability Aspects

on Data WArehousing and Mining applications” (DAWAM 2007),

Jimmy Huang, York University, Canada + Josef Schiefer, Senactive IT-

Dienstleistungs GmbH, Austria + Nguyen Manh Tho, Vienna University

of Technology, Austria.

http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id
=24&Itemid=29

Submission Deadline: December, 17th 2006

* Workshop 2: Second Workshop on “Dependability and Security in

e-Government” (DeSeGov 2007), A Min Tjoa, Vienna University of

Technology, Austria + Erich Schweighofer, University of Vienna,

Austria + Nguyen Manh Tho, Vienna University of Technology, Austria.

http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id
=25&Itemid=30

Submission Deadline: December, 15th 2006

* Workshop 3: Workshop on Foundations of Fault-tolerant Distributed

Computing (FOFDC 2007), Wilhelm Hasselbring, University of Oldenburg,

Germany + Matthias Rohr, University of Oldenburg, Germany + Christian

Storm, University of Oldenburg, Germany + Oliver Theel, University of

 Oldenburg, Germany + Timo Warns, University of Oldenburg, Germany.

http://trustsoft.uni-oldenburg.de/fofdc07/

Submission Deadline: December, 1st 2006

* Workshop 4: "Secure Software Engineering" (SecSE 2007), Torbjørn

Skramstad, Norwegian University of Science and technology (NTNU) +

Illian Røstad, Norwegian University of Science and technology (NTNU) +

Martin Gilje Jaatun, SINTEF ICT, Norway.

http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id
=26&Itemid=33

Submission Deadline: December, 17th 2006

* Workshop 5: "Correct, Secure, and Dependable Event-Based IT Systems"

 (CoSeDEBITS), Stefan Biffl, Vienna University of Technology, Austria +

Eva Kühn, Vienna University of Technology, Austria + Alexander Schatten,

Vienna University of Technology, AustriaCoSeDEBITS

http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id
=27&Itemid=34

Submission Deadline: November, 19th 2006

* Workshop 6: "Distributed Healthcare Availability, Reliability and
Security"

 (DIHARES 2007), Thomas Clark, Complete Cardiology Services Ltd, USA.

http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id
=28&Itemid=35

Submission Deadline: November, 17th, 2006

* Workshop 7: "First International Workshop on Advances in Information

Security" (WAIS 2007), Leonard Barolli, Fukuoka Institute of Technology,

Japan + Arjan Durresi, Louisiana State University, USA + Hiroaki Kikuchi,

Tokai university, Japan.

http://www.csc.lsu.edu/~durresi/wais2007/index.html

Submission Deadline: December 1st, 2006

* Workshop 8: Second International Workshop on Bioinformatics and Security

 (BIOS 2007), Hochreiter Sepp, University of Linz, Bioinf, Austria +

Küng Josef, University of Linz, FAW Austria + Wagner Roland, University of

Linz, FAW Austria.

http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id
=30&Itemid=37

Submission Deadline: November 20, 2006

* Workshop 9: Second International Workshop on Security and E-Learning,

Edgar Weippl, Secure Business Austria. SEL 2007

http://www.ares-conference.eu/conf/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id
=31&Itemid=38

Submission Deadline: November 19, 2006

* Workshop 10: Second Workshop on Information Security Risk Management
(ISRM),

Professor Dr. D. Karagiannis, University of Vienna, Austria + Dr. L.
Marinos,

ENISA, Greece.

ARES2007 Organizing Committee

===============================

Honorary Co-Chairs

-------------------

Norman Revell, Middlesex University, United Kingdom

Roland Wagner, University of Linz, Austria

General Co-Chairs

------------------

Guenther Pernul, University of Regensburg, Germany

Makoto Takizawa, Tokyo Denki University, Japan

Program Co-Chairs

------------------

Gerald Quirchmayr, University of Southern Australia, Australia

A Min Tjoa, Vienna University of Technology, Austria

Workshops Co-Chairs

--------------------

Nguyen Manh Tho, Vienna University of Technology, Austria

Abdelkader Hameurlain, University of Toulouse, France

Leonard Barolli, Fukuoka Institute of Technology (FIT), Japan

International Liaison Co-Chairs

--------------------------------

Maria Wimmer, University of Koblenz-Landau, Germany

Charles Shoniregun, University of East London, United Kingdom

Publicity Chair

Vladimir Marik, Czech Technical University, Czech Republic

Publication Chair

Monika Lanzenberger, Norwegian University of Science and

Technology, Trondheim, Norway

Local Organizing Chairs

Maria Schweikert, Vienna University of Technology, Austria

Markus Klemen, Vienna University of Technology, Austria