[Bbob-discuss] Request for BBOB algorithms.

Nikolaus Hansen Nikolaus.Hansen at lri.fr
Fri Feb 24 11:42:53 CET 2012

Hi Kevin,

source code of CMA-ES or IPOP-CMA-ES (ie CMA-ES restarted with increasing
population
size) is available here

http://www.lri.fr/~hansen/cmaes_inmatlab.html

The BIPOP-CMA-ES you can find here:

http://www.lri.fr/~hansen/publications.html#gecco09-bipop

Don't hesitate to get back to me if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
Niko

--
Science is a way of trying not to fool yourself.

The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you
are the easiest person to fool. So you have to be very careful
about that. After you've not fooled yourself, it's easy not to
fool other[ scientist]s. You just have to be honest in a
conventional way after that.
                                           -- Richard P. Feynman

Nikolaus Hansen
INRIA, Research Centre Saclay – Ile-de-France
Machine Learning and Optimization group (TAO)
University Paris-Sud (Orsay)
LRI (UMR 8623), building 490
91405 ORSAY Cedex, France
Phone: +33-1-691-56495, Fax: +33-1-691-54240