[Bbob-discuss] Request for BBOB algorithms.

Kevin Tierney kevt at itu.dk
Thu Feb 23 23:22:56 CET 2012

Dear all,

I am doing research into algorithm portfolios on continuous problems,
and am trying to assemble a portfolio of high-quality algorithms,
particularly evolutionary methods to compliment algorithms such as those
in the NLopt library.

If anyone is willing to send me source code that they have used for past
competitions, I would be extremely grateful.

I will, of course, keep your source code confidential, and I also want
to make clear that I will not be entering the 2012 BBOB competition.

Thank you for your assistance,

Kevin Tierney
PhD Student
IT University of Copenhagen